Apply for 22 505
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Human Networks and Data Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.075.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 03, 2022 Deadline for direct submissions to HNDS-R only. Deadline for direct submissions to HNDS-R only. Refer to Solicitation for Applicable Deadline. Deadline for HNDS-I proposals only. Refer to Solicitation for Applicable Deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program
Previous opportunity: Facility and Instrumentation Request Process
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 505
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 505) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21 604||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase II|
|22 509||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
|22 508||Biodiversity on a Changing Planet|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22NIAC A2||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase II|
|22 511||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs, Large|
|DE FOA 0002571||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|W911NF 22 S 0002||Targeted Evaluation of Ionizing Radiation Exposure (TEI-REX)|
|22 513||Organismal Response to Climate Change|
|22 510||Dark Dimensions of the RNA Regulome|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 6092||Matagorda Ship Channel Improvement Project-Environmental Natural Resource Technical Support|
|22 518||Computer and Information Science and Engineering Minority-Serving Institutions Research Expansion Program|
|22 514||Broadening Participation in Engineering|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 505", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.