Apply for 21 611
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Facility and Instrumentation Request Process" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.050.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 17, 2022 Track 3 (Field Campaign) Proposals Track 3 (Field Campaign) Proposals Track 1 (Education amp Outreach) amp Track 2 (Single Facility Request).
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Human Networks and Data Science
Previous opportunity: Museum Grants for African American History and Culture (2022)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 611
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 611) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2022 2006968||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|21 613||Coastlines and People Hubs for Research and Broadening Participation|
|21 616||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs|
|21 619||Biology Integration Institutes|
|21 620||Partnerships for Research and Education in Chemistry|
|21 622||Integrative Research in Biology|
|21 621||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|N00174 21 0001||FY22 Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) BAA|
|21 623||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program|
|MCSBAA17 01||MCS BAA 17-01|
|21 626||NSF-DFG Lead Agency Activity in Chemistry and Transport in Confined Spaces|
|DE FOA 0002579||Atmospheric System Research (ASR)|
|21 627||Research on the Science and Technology Enterprise: Indicators, Statistics, and Methods|
|O NIJ 2021 171008||W.E.B. Du Bois Program of Research on Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Justice System, Fiscal Year 2021|
|21 628||Centers for Innovation and Community Engagement in Solid Earth Geohazards|
|22 501||Mathematical and Physical Sciences Ascending Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|22 500||Building Research Capacity of New Faculty in Biology|
|22 504||Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science|
|22 503||Launching Early-Career Academic Pathways in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences (LEAPS-MPS)|
|22 506||Research and Mentoring for Postbaccalaureates in Biological Sciences|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 611", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.