Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO) for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Pacific Islands Area (USDA NRCS PIA CIG 19 GEN0010200)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO) for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Pacific Islands Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fuels Treatment Evaluation at Rocky Mountain National Park
Previous opportunity: 2019 Youth Corps Conservation Crew
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS PIA CIG 19 GEN0010200) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 19 GEN0010106||Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2019 - Idaho|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS PIA CIG 19 GEN0010200", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: