Fuels Treatment Evaluation at Rocky Mountain National Park (P19AS00154)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fuels Treatment Evaluation at Rocky Mountain National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by No applications needed Task Agreement awarded under Master Agreement P19AC00397.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Research Support for Science Communications and Water Resource Management Toolbox
Previous opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO) for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Pacific Islands Area
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00154) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00052||BLM NM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L19AS00054||BLM NM Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00053||BLM NM Wildlife Resource Management|
|P19AS00157||Grand Ditch Restoration Adaptive Management Monitoring|
|P19AS00156||Monitoring, inventory, public outreach, and trace fossil research|
|L19AS00058||BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services|
|L19AS00057||BLM NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|NPS NOI 19 0239||CESU – Amphibian Monitoring at Gulf Islands National Seashore|
|USDA NRCS KY CIG GEN0010198||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|L19AS00059||BLM NM Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance|
|L19AS00060||BLM NM Noxious and Invasive Plant Managemnt|
|L19AS00041||BLM-WO, National Wildlife Program|
|L19AS00043||AZ Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|USDA NRCS SD 19 GEN0010193||FY19 SD CIG NFO|
|L19AS00063||BLM- CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|P19AS00165||Invasive plant management in 20 NPS park units in the Southeast Region|
|L19AS00062||BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands|
|P19AS00166||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|USDA NRCS CO CIG 19 GEN0010214||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|F19AS00215||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00154", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: