Apply for FR 6300 N 30
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19 NOFA Housing Counseling Training Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.169.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: FY18 Center for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs
Previous opportunity: Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6300 N 30
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6300 N 30) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6300 N 53||Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities|
|FR 6300 N 49||Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advance)|
|FR 6300 N 41||2019 Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability|
|FR 6300 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6300 N 21 C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6300 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6300 N 30", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.