FY18 Center for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs (USDA FNS FS KSU 2019)
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY18 Center for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.585.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Moncus Park Outdoor Showcase
Previous opportunity: FY19 NOFA Housing Counseling Training Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS FS KSU 2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: