OJJDP FY 19 Youth Gang Suppression Implementation Grants Program (OJJDP 2019 14932)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 19 Youth Gang Suppression Implementation Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.123.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $230,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: 2019 Youth Corps Conservation Crew
Previous opportunity: Advanced Materials for High-Efficiency, Flexible and Reliable Coal-Fueled Power Plants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2019 14932) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2019 15036||OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|OJJDP 2019 15003||OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with Sexual Behavior Problems|
|72049219APS00001 02||Initiative for Human Rights|
|SFOP0005783||Network of International Corrections Experts|
|72052619RFA00001||Increasing the Civil Society Oversight of Government Corruption and Impunity|
|72052319RFA00002||Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity (F-PAR) Civil Society Component|
|TREAS GRANTS 052020 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|SFOP0005891||Logistics, Travel and Support for Law Enforcement and Rule of Law Programs in the Caribbean|
|SFOP0005917||Strengthening the Independence of Malaysia's Judiciary|
|OVC 2019 15600||OVC FY 2019 Law Enforcement-Based Direct Victim Services and TA Program|
|OJJDP 2019 14989||OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Exploitation|
|OJJDP 2019 14988||OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation|
|INL19CA0041 WHPECUADOR JUSSEC 05312019||Ecuador Justice Sector Capacity Building Program to Combat Transnational Crime and Narcotrafficking|
|INL19GR0053 SRILANKA FORENSICLAB 060619||Sri Lanka Forensic Lab Capacity Assessment and Training|
|72049219RFA00009||Request for Information|
|INL19CA0057 AMETUNISIA EXPPROBSYS 071019||Expanding the Probation System in Tunisia|
|INL19GR0059 EAMOLDOVA ANTICORR 071119||Monitoring and Reporting on State Integrity and Anticorruption Activities in Moldova|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 01||Strengthening Local Systems and Partnerships for More Effective and Sustainable Counter-Trafficking in Persons in the Philippines (STRENGTH CTIP-P)|
|INL19GR0060 EAMOLDOVA CHILDEXP 071519||Strengthening Moldova’s Capacity to Address Child Online Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse (COSESA)|
|OVW 2019 16710||OVW 2019 Alaska Full Faith and Credit Training and Technical Assistance Request for Concept Papers|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2019 14932", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: