Apply for DE FOA 0002176
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to issue 2 Coal FIRST Funding Opportunity Announcements DE-FOA-0002180 and DE-FOA-0002057" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 13, 2020 This is a Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002180 and DE-FOA-0002057. Applications will not be accepted for the Notice of Intent..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)
Previous opportunity: 2020 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002176
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002176) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002211||NOI 2211 for Materials for Power Generation FOA|
|DE FOA 0002190||RESEARCH FOR INNOVATIVE EMISSION REDUCTION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS|
|DE FOA 0002318||Opportunity Notice for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell, Electrolyzer, and Hybrid Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002400||Fossil Energy Based Prodcution, Storage, Transport and Utilization of Hydrogen Approaching Net-Zero or Net-Negative Carbon Emissions|
|DE FOA 0002477||UNIVERSITY-BASED ENERGY INDUSTRY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF SCALABLE CYBER-PHYSICAL SOLUTIONS|
|DE FOA 0002545||Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with the National Energy Technology Laboratory under FY21 BETO Scale-up and Conversion Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002396|
|DE FOA 0002503||UNIVERSITY-BASED CYBERSECURITY CENTERS|
|DE FOA 0002595||Research, Development, and Demonstration Opportunities for FY 2022 Solar Manufacturing Incubator|
|DE FOA 0002590||Performance Targets for Perovskite Photovoltaic Research, Development, and Demonstration Programs|
|DE FOA 0002606||Small Innovative Projects in Solar 2022- Concentrating Solar Thermal Power and Photovoltaics|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002176", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.