Apply for NPS 18 NERO 0179
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Coal Heritage Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $327,720.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: Head Start Grantee -- Broadwater, Jefferson, and Lewis and Clark Counties, Montana
Previous opportunity: Bosque Ecosystem Monitoring Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 18 NERO 0179
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0179) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0180||Champlain Valley National Heritage Partnership|
|P18AS00724||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS|
|NPS 19 NERO 0007||The Oil Region National Heritage Area|
|72026819RFA00002||Lebanon Investment Initiative (LII)|
|BOR PN 19 N002||Coulee City Park at Banks Lake refurbishment|
|NPS 19 NERO 0008||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|NPS 19 NERO 0013||Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 19 NERO 0016||Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor|
|P19AS00132||Groundwork Somerville UWA|
|P19AS00135||Groundwork Mobile County Launch and Development|
|NPS 19 NERO 0028||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0030||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|NPS 19 NERO 0033||Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area|
|SFOP0005969||Pacific Islands Good Governance Initiative|
|NPS 19 NERO 0052||Lowell Folk Festival Support for 2019|
|NPS 19 NERO 0053||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
|7200AA19APSWASHNPI||CALL FOR PARTNERSHIP CONCEPT PAPERS GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS ADVANCE CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION (GPACT) UNDER EXISTING NEW PARTNERSHIP INITIATIVE (NPI): CONFLICT-PREVENTION AND RECOVERY PROGRAM ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT (CPRP)|
|NPS 19 NERO 0074||Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, Inc.|
|NPS 19 NERO 0133||Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006301||Accelerate R2 Network Challenge - FINAL|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0179", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.