Inspiring Social Good through Theatre (M NOFO 19 106)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the community development, education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inspiring Social Good through Theatre" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: 2019 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program
Previous opportunity: Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M NOFO 19 106) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00002||Elevate Awareness of Contributions of First Ladies through Programs, Services, and Community Engagement at the First Ladies National Historic Site -FILA|
|PAS BJL FY19||U.S. Embassy Banjul PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M NOFO 19 106", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: