Identifying Alaska Refuge Resources of Concern (F17AS00314)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Identifying Alaska Refuge Resources of Concern" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Regional Development, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strategic Trade Control Support: Tajikistan and Uzbekistan
Previous opportunity: Department of Ecology, Montana State University was chosen for this award because this organization has a long history of demonstrated expertise on Yellowstone Lake related to the cutthroat trout and the lake trout suppression program. They were chos
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00314", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: