Establish Southeast Regional Accessibility Program through Partnership (P17AS00726)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Establish Southeast Regional Accessibility Program through Partnership" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 03, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Historic Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National MonumentHistoric Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National Monument
Previous opportunity: Resource Management Research Associates for Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00726) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0211||Ethnohistory of the President’s House Site in Independence National Historical Park, Philadelphia, PA|
|SPA100 18 GR 001 WHA 10302017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Competition, Paraguay.|
|SPA100 18 GR 002 WHA 10312017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Paraguay|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY18 001||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY18 002||Nigeria: U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation - Large Grants|
|PAS LIMA FY18 02||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Peru|
|EDITIONS 201810||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 201806||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|STATE 201806||State Board Programming Grants|
|DOSRUS 18 GR 001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2018 Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|ASGP UKR 2018 SG||Alumni Small Grants Program 2018, Ukraine|
|P18AS00103||Archeological Analysis and Reporting for the Emergency Services Complex Project|
|P18AS00206||African American Stories Research Project|
|P18AS00292||Kijik National Historic Landmark Cultural Landscape Report|
|ENGAGEMENT 201810||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|ARCHIVAL 201810||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|MAJOR 201907||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|PRELIM 201901||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|P18AS00467||Conduct Archeological Survey of Savonoski River to Hallo Bay|
|NPS 18 NERO 0195||Billings Archives Partnership for Conservation History and Public E|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00726", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: