Apply for SFOP0007705
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL FY20 IRF Promoting Religious Freedom in Afghanistan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $815,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Watershed Planning Capacity in Montana
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007705
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007705) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007765||2021 Pakistan Full Proposal|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 21 001||U.S. Embassy Small Grants Program 2021|
|21PR05||Core Competencies: Senior Correctional Leadership|
|SFOP0007579||DRL FY20 Latin America and Caribbean Small Grants Program|
|72061321RFA00005||Citizen Engagement for Accountability Activity (CEAP)|
|SFOP0007741||FY 2021 Youth Leadership Programs with Algeria, Iraq, the Philippines, and Russia|
|21PR04||Emerging Leaders in Middle Management|
|21PR01||Conducting Prison Security Audits|
|21JD04||Jail Inspection Initiative|
|21CS20||Responding to Staff Trauma and Organizational Stress in Community Supervision Agencies|
|SFOP0007752||FY 2021 Online Professional English Network (OPEN) Program|
|PAS GUA FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Guatemala - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DHS 21 DAD 024 00 02||Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP), pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Section 4008|
|SFOP0007782||FY 2021 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Secondary Educators|
|SFOP0007759||Annual Program Statement for Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea|
|SFOP0007780||FY 2021 Benjamin Franklin Transatlantic Fellowship|
|SRB10021FO003||PAS Belgrade_Program Support for Media Small Grants Competition (FY2021)|
|SFOP0007826||Full and Open Competition - Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|SRB10021FO002||PAS Belgrade_Annual Program Statement (FY2021)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007705", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.