Apply for HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0394
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Technology for Expressive Communication" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 18, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BJA FY 20 Collaborative Mental Health and Anti-Recidivism Initiative
Previous opportunity: National Communication System for Runaway and Homeless Youth
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0394
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0394) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G20AS00043||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 20 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Trial Award|
|NIJ 2020 17293||Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17294||Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes, Fiscal Year 2020|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0003||Air Force Fiscal Year 2021 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|NNH20ZDA001N OBB||ROSES 2020: Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP CTRPA||DoD Lung Cancer, Clinical Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0389||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function of People with Psychiatric Disabilities|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP VCCDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Virtual Cancer Center Director Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP BHSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP IA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Translational Team Science Award|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0392||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment Policy|
|P20AS00040||Groundwater Monitoring Well Installation|
|G20AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0394", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.