Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations (19 501)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: School Nutrition Training Grant for Allied Professional Organizations
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Freeborn and Olmsted Counties, Minnesota
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 501) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 504||Algorithms for Threat Detection|
|19 505||Scalable Parallelism in the Extreme|
|19 506||Partnerships for Innovation|
|AFPMB BAA 19 01||Armed Forces Pest Management Board Broad Agency Announcement|
|19 512||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
|19 514||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 513||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments|
|G19AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00010||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00011||Coopertive Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00013||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G19AS00012||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|19 518||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Data Science Corps|
|19 517||Materials Research Science and Engineering Centers|
|19 516||Designing Materials to Revolutionize and Engineer our Future|
|HU0001 19 TSNRP 0003||TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call"|
|19 520||Methodology, Measurement, and Statistics|
|G18AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0001961||FY2019 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|G19AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 501", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: